Bertaut Beauty

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Petal Potions training at Miss Marty's in San Francisco, CA

Visiting with Dotti Bell, the owner of Miss Marty's Hair Academy and Esthetics Institute in San Francisco. Dotti was the first to purchase the Petal Potions Mood Bar for her students and clients. Petal Potions started here when I taught an Herbology and product development class to the senior students on Tuesdays. Thanks Dotti for the opportunity to share my knowledge and grow from the experience of teaching at your school.

Here I am with Maria Lorenzi, the freshman instructor at Miss Marty's. Maria was my teacher back in 1986. She is the best! I love her for all that she does for her students. She has trained many estheticians and continues to support us as we work in the beauty industry.

Thanks to Maria, I won my first trophy for make-up. She is a costume designer and trained us on how to apply Fantasy Make-Up in school. I won 1st place in the inter-school competition for the Winged Monkey from the Wizard of Oz, above.

Here I am with Maria and the Freshman class.

Here I am with the Senior class and their Tuesday instructor Rezvan, next to me wearing black. She owns a holistic beauty spa on Union Street in San Francisco and also incorporates Reiki into her treatments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home