Bertaut Beauty

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Petal Potions training at Robinson's Cosmetology in Concord, CA (Formerly Deloux)

I visited Robinson's Cosmetology (Formerly Deloux Cosmetology) in Concord during my San Francisco visit. Deborah Robinson was the director of schools when I attended Deloux in San Francisco back in the '80's. She now owns her own school and offers, cosmetology and esthetic classes to people who desire a beauty career. Pictured from L - R: Gisele Baltazar, Deborah Robinson, Linda Bertaut, Sonja Estela.
I am a big fan of esthetic instructor Sonja Estela. Her students love her and she introduces Petal Potions Mood Mists in her classes and with clients. It is always a pleasure to spend time with her and her students.
I am so proud of my former Miss Marty's student, Gisele Baltazar. She has developed her own practice at Bodylines Day Spa in San Ramon where she offers facials, waxing and Reiki treatments. She has taken all of my classes, including Reiki level 2 and Advanced Make-Up Techniques. She uses Petal Potions on her clients and recommends Face Options mineral cosmetics as well. Give Bodylines a call and book an appointment with Gisele. It was great to spend time with her during my trip to the bay area.

Here are the students from Sonja's class. We connected on a heart level and magic happened during my visit there. This is what makes my work worthwhile. Thanks to the students for being so open and welcoming. I look forward to seeing you again soon.

1 Comments:

  • Sonja Estela is the finest Aesthetic Instuctor around,I graduated in 2001,now am licensed in three states and taking my Cidesco course this year. Studing with Sonja is like being a Marine, the best, I love her...she did more for me than she will ever know! God Bless you Sonja....Wendy Freeman, Reno,NV

    By Blogger stjohnbaby, at 4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home